- The temperature on June 16, 1881 was about 16.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1881: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- February 24 » China and Russia sign the Sino-Russian Ili Treaty.
- April 28 » Billy the Kid escapes from the Lincoln County jail in Mesilla, New Mexico.
- May 21 » The American Red Cross is established by Clara Barton in Washington, D.C.
- July 1 » The world's first international telephone call is made between St. Stephen, New Brunswick, Canada, and Calais, Maine, United States.
- July 4 » In Alabama, the Tuskegee Institute opens.
- July 23 » The Boundary Treaty of 1881 between Chile and Argentina is signed in Buenos Aires.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogische data Golse Genen
has been compiled by J. Eijsermans
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. Eijsermans, "Genealogische data Golse Genen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogische-data-golse-genen/I310392.php : accessed February 8, 2023), "Petronella Verhoeven (± 1815-1881)".