Timeline Ida Schirrmacher
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schirrmacher
- The temperature on October 7, 1918 was between 6.1 °C and 14.7 °C and averaged 10.5 °C. There was 0.9 mm of rain. There was 2.2 hours of sunshine (20%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.6 million citizens.
- May 2 » General Motors acquires the Chevrolet Motor Company of Delaware.
- May 16 » The Sedition Act of 1918 is passed by the U.S. Congress, making criticism of the government during wartime an imprisonable offense. It will be repealed less than two years later.
- September 29 » World War I: Bulgaria signs the Armistice of Salonica.
- November 4 » World War I: The Armistice of Villa Giusti between Italy and Austria-Hungary is implemented.
- November 7 » Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- December 28 » Constance Markievicz, while detained in Holloway prison, became the first woman to be elected MP to the British House of Commons.
- The temperature on August 18, 1955 was between 16.8 °C and 23.5 °C and averaged 19.5 °C. There was 5.5 hours of sunshine (38%). The heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1955: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.7 million citizens.
- February 18 » Operation Teapot: Teapot test shot "Wasp" is successfully detonated at the Nevada Test Site with a yield of 1.2 kilotons. Wasp is the first of fourteen shots in the Teapot series.
- April 12 » The polio vaccine, developed by Dr. Jonas Salk, is declared safe and effective.
- June 26 » The South African Congress Alliance adopts the Freedom Charter at the Congress of the People in Kliptown.
- July 27 » El Al Flight 402 is shot down by two fighter jets after straying into Bulgarian air space. All 58 people onboard are killed.
- September 6 » Istanbul's Greek, Jewish, and Armenian minorities are the target of a government-sponsored pogrom; dozens are killed in ensuing riots.
- November 1 » The bombing of United Airlines Flight 629 occurs near Longmont, Colorado, killing all 39 passengers and five crew members aboard the Douglas DC-6B airliner.
- The temperature on October 27, 2001 was between 9.7 °C and 16.6 °C and averaged 12.7 °C. There was 1.2 mm of rain during 1.0 hours. There was 5.1 hours of sunshine (51%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, August 3, 1998 to Monday, July 22, 2002 the cabinet Kok II, with W. Kok (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 2001: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 16.0 million citizens.
- February 15 » The first draft of the complete human genome is published in Nature.
- September 14 » Historic National Prayer Service held at Washington National Cathedral for victims of the September 11 attacks. A similar service is held in Canada on Parliament Hill, the largest vigil ever held in the nation's capital.
- September 20 » In an address to a joint session of Congress and the American people, U.S. President George W. Bush declares a "War on Terror".
- October 7 » The U.S. invasion of Afghanistan begins with an air assault and covert operations on the ground.
- November 13 » War on Terror: In the first such act since World War II, US President George W. Bush signs an executive order allowing military tribunals against foreigners suspected of connections to terrorist acts or planned acts on the United States.
- November 14 » War in Afghanistan: Afghan Northern Alliance fighters take over the capital Kabul.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J.H.A. Schnitker, "Genealogisch onderzoek West-Brabant", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogisch-onderzoek-west-brabant/I94875.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Ida Schirrmacher (1918-2001)".