Personal data Anna Maria Schrijvers
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Maria Schrijvers
Timeline Anna Maria Schrijvers
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schrijvers
- The temperature on April 8, 1759 was about 8.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1759: Source: Wikipedia
- January 11 » The first American life insurance company, the Corporation for Relief of Poor and Distressed Presbyterian Ministers and of the Poor and Distressed Widows and Children of the Presbyterian Ministers (now part of Unum Group), is incorporated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- January 15 » The British Museum opens to the public.
- July 25 » French and Indian War: In Western New York, British forces capture Fort Niagara from the French, who subsequently abandon Fort Rouillé.
- August 19 » Battle of Lagos Naval battle during the Seven Years' War between Great Britain and France.
- September 13 » Battle of the Plains of Abraham: the British defeat the French near Quebec City in the Seven Years' War, known in the United States as the French and Indian War.
- September 18 » French and Indian War: The Articles of Capitulation of Quebec are signed.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J.H.A. Schnitker, "Genealogisch onderzoek West-Brabant", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogisch-onderzoek-west-brabant/I21681.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Anna Maria Schrijvers (1759-????)".