Personal data Anna Maria Janssen Linders
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Maria Linders
Household of Anna Maria Janssen Linders
She is married to Cornelius Franciscus Schrijvers.
Timeline Anna Maria Janssen Linders
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Linders
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Linders.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Linders.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Linders.
- The temperature on August 13, 1724 was about 20.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1724: Source: Wikipedia
- January 28 » The Russian Academy of Sciences is founded in St. Petersburg by Peter the Great, and implemented by Senate decree. It is called the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences until 1917.
- April 7 » Premiere performance of Johann Sebastian Bach's St John Passion, BWV245, at St. Nicholas Church, Leipzig.
- November 11 » Joseph Blake, alias Blueskin, a highwayman known for attacking "Thief-Taker General" (and thief) Jonathan Wild at the Old Bailey, is hanged in London.
- December 7 » Tumult of Thorn: Religious unrest is followed by the execution of nine Protestant citizens and the mayor of Thorn (Toruń) by Polish authorities.
- The temperature on December 23, 1768 was about 3.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south east. Weather type: omtrent helder. Special wheather fenomena: ijs. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1768: Source: Wikipedia
- April 4 » In London, Philip Astley stages the first modern circus.
- May 10 » Rioting occurs in London after John Wilkes is imprisoned for writing an article for The North Briton severely criticizing King George III.
- August 26 » Captain James Cook sets sail from England on board HMSEndeavour.
- November 5 » Treaty of Fort Stanwix, the purpose of which is to adjust the boundary line between Indian lands and white settlements set forth in the Royal Proclamation of 1763 in the Thirteen Colonies.
- December 1 » The former slave ship Fredensborg sinks off Tromøya in Norway.
- December 28 » King Taksin's coronation achieved through conquest as a king of Thailand and established Thonburi as a capital.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J.H.A. Schnitker, "Genealogisch onderzoek West-Brabant", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogisch-onderzoek-west-brabant/I21562.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Anna Maria Janssen Linders (1724-1768)".