Personal data Philippus Johannes Pronk
- He was born on November 8, 1838 in SCHEVENINGEN (GEMEENTE 'S-GRAVENHAGE).Source 1
Getuige: ARIE KORVING, 70 JAAR, PARTICULIER EN JACOB PRONK, 23 JAAR, VISSER, BEID
- Profession: VISSER (1863-1902).
- He died on September 20, 1902 in SCHEVENINGEN (GEMEENTE 'S-GRAVENHAGE), he was 63 years old.Source 2
Getuige: FREDERIK LORIÉ, 72 JAAR, BIDDER EN ENGELBERTUS HEILBRON, 59 JAAR, ZONDE
Relationship Philippus Johannes Pronk
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Philippus Johannes Pronk
Household of Philippus Johannes Pronk
He is married to Dirkje Keus on January 21, 1863 at 'S-GRAVENHAGE, he was 24 years old.Source 3
Getuige: MATTHIJS ROS, 39 JAAR, VISSER; DIRK BAL, 27 JAAR, VISSER; KLAAR PRONK, 2
- ARCHIEF GEMEENTE DEN HAAG, akte 1897
- ARCHIEF GEMEENTE DEN HAAG, akte 2490
- ARCHIEF GEMEENTE DEN HAAG, akte 32
Timeline Philippus Johannes Pronk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 21, 1863)
- The temperature on January 21, 1863 was about 4.2 °C. The air pressure was 25 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Governor of Massachusetts John Albion Andrew receives permission from Secretary of War to raise a militia organization for men of African descent.
- American Civil War: Battle of Chattanooga begins ? Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant reinforce troops at Chattanooga, Tennessee and counter-attack Confederate troops.
- Danish prince Wilhelm Georg is chosen as King George of Greece.