Personal data Philippus Johannes Pronk
- Profession: VISSER (1863-1902).
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Philippus Johannes Pronk
Household of Philippus Johannes Pronk
He is married to Dirkje Keus on January 21, 1863 at 'S-GRAVENHAGE, he was 24 years old.Source 3
MATTHIJS ROS, 39 JAAR, VISSER; DIRK BAL, 27 JAAR, VISSER; KLAAR PRONK, 2 was getuige
- ARCHIEF GEMEENTE DEN HAAG, akte 1897
- ARCHIEF GEMEENTE DEN HAAG, akte 2490
- ARCHIEF GEMEENTE DEN HAAG, akte 32
Timeline Philippus Johannes Pronk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pronk
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 21, 1863)
- The temperature on January 21, 1863 was about 4.2 °C. The air pressure was 25 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The New Apostolic Church, a Christian and chiliastic church, is established in Hamburg, Germany.
- American Civil War: the Siege of Port Hudson ends.
- American Civil War: Siege of Port Hudson ? Union forces begin to lay siege to the Confederate-controlled Port Hudson, Louisiana.