Personal data Otto Baerveldt
- He was born on August 29, 1890 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
R'dam 1890 e166; akte 4543
- Profession: handelsreiziger.
- Religion: Nederlands Hervormd.
- He died on April 28, 1968 in Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 77 years old.
- He is buried on May 1, 1968 in Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Otto Baerveldt
Household of Otto Baerveldt
He is married to Everdina Koelewijn on October 6, 1915 at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 25 years old.
Notes by Otto Baerveldt
Zeer veel gegevens in archief
Timeline Otto Baerveldt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baerveldt
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Baerveldt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baerveldt.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baerveldt.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 6, 1915)
- The temperature on October 6, 1915 was between 5.8 °C and 13.6 °C and averaged 9.0 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 0.6 hours of sunshine (5%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Brazil becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- Denmark amends its constitution to allow women's suffrage.
- World War I: Last Australian troops evacuated from Gallipoli.