Personal data Tobina Wilhelmina Maria (To) Baerveldt
- She was born on June 22, 1913 in Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- Profession: buffetjufrouw; werkster.
- Religion: Rooms Katholiek.
- She died on January 5, 1989 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 75 years old.
- She is buried on January 10, 1989 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
Image(s) Tobina Wilhelmina Maria (To) Baerveldt
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Tobina Wilhelmina Maria Baerveldt
Household of Tobina Wilhelmina Maria (To) Baerveldt
She is married to (1) Rinus de Postbode (fictief).
- (Not public)
She is married to (2) Jacobus Brakkee on September 28, 1932 at Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 19 years old.
- (Not public)
The couple divorced on May 20, 1944 at Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
Timeline Tobina Wilhelmina Maria (To) Baerveldt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baerveldt
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Baerveldt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baerveldt.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baerveldt.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 28, 1932)
- The temperature on September 28, 1932 was between 7.2 °C and 16.8 °C and averaged 11.3 °C. There was 9.8 hours of sunshine (83%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1932: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- Bad weather forces Amelia Earhart to land in a pasture in Derry, Northern Ireland, and she thereby becomes the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
- Thailand adopts a Constitution and becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- Franciszek ?wirko and Stanis?aw Wigura, Polish Challenge 1932 winners, are killed when their RWD 6 airplane crashes into the ground during a storm.