Personal data Catharina Sophia Maria Schackmann
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina Sophia Maria Schackmann
Household of Catharina Sophia Maria Schackmann
She is married to (Not public) on August 18, 1926 at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 20 years old.
akte jaar 1926 nr. k71v
They were married in church on .
Geloof: Rooms Katholiek
uit deze relatie 12 kinderen:
Gerardus Johannes 20-05-1927 R'dam
Maria Theresia 04-10-1928 R'dam
Theresia Maria 28-06-1930 R'dam
Sophia Elisabeth Maria 04-02-1933 R'dam
Johanna Theresia 24-06-1934 R'dam
Alfonsa Theresia 02-12-1935 R'dam
Lidyuina theresia 13-04-1937 R'dam
- (Not public)
Timeline Catharina Sophia Maria Schackmann
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schackmann
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 18, 1926)
- The temperature on August 18, 1926 was between 14.7 °C and 24.7 °C and averaged 18.3 °C. There was 1.9 mm of rain. There was 4.9 hours of sunshine (34%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 4, 1925 to March 8, 1926 the cabinet Colijn I, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1926: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- 28th May 1926 coup d'état: Ditadura Nacional is established in Portugal to suppress the unrest of the First Republic.
- An oil field accident cost aviator Wiley Post his left eye, but he used the settlement money to buy his first aircraft.
- Harry Houdini's last performance, which is at the Garrick Theatre in Detroit, Michigan.