Personal data Christina Philippina Baerveldt
Image(s) Christina Philippina Baerveldt
Ancestors (and descendant) of Christina Philippina Baerveldt
Household of Christina Philippina Baerveldt
She is married to Petrus Willem Ramaker on November 29, 1905 at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 22 years old.
R'dam akte jaar 1905 nr.088
Notes by Christina Philippina Baerveldt
Foto in archief
Timeline Christina Philippina Baerveldt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baerveldt
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Baerveldt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baerveldt.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baerveldt.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 29, 1905)
- The temperature on November 29, 1905 was between -0.8 °C and 6.0 °C and averaged 1.9 °C. There was 5.7 hours of sunshine (70%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer nos.
- Chicago attorney Paul Harris and three other businessmen meet for lunch to form the Rotary Club, the world's first service club.
- Czar Nicholas II of Russia grants Russia's first constitution, creating a legislative assembly.