Personal data Emma Elisabeth Baerveldt
- She was born on August 4, 1872 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- Religion: Nederlands Hervormd.
- She died on March 24, 1953 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 80 years old.
- She is buried on March 27, 1953 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
Image(s) Emma Elisabeth Baerveldt
Ancestors (and descendant) of Emma Elisabeth Baerveldt
Household of Emma Elisabeth Baerveldt
She is married to Willem Hartkoorn on February 21, 1894 at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 21 years old.
akte 211; R'dam 1894 b008v
- (Not public)
Notes by Emma Elisabeth Baerveldt
foto's in archief
Timeline Emma Elisabeth Baerveldt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baerveldt
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Baerveldt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baerveldt.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baerveldt.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 21, 1894)
- The temperature on February 21, 1894 was about -5.7 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Emma' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Thomas Edison demonstrates the kinetoscope, a device for peep-show viewing using photographs that flip in sequence, a precursor to movies.
- Archibald Philip Primrose, 5th Earl of Rosebery becomes First Lord of the Treasury.
- Port Arthur massacre: Port Arthur, Manchuria falls to the Japanese, a decisive victory of the First Sino-Japanese War.