Personal data Willem Leendert Pieter Karel Baerveldt
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Leendert Pieter Karel Baerveldt
Household of Willem Leendert Pieter Karel Baerveldt
He is married to (1) Eerste Echtgen van Will.l.p.k. Onbekend.
He is married to (2) (Not public) on September 27, 1921 at Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 30 years old.
akte 1921 D1469
The couple divorced on June 12, 1928 at Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
He is married to (3) Antoinette Maria Victorine van Katwijk on November 1, 1928 at Naarden, Utrecht, Nederland, he was 37 years old.
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
Notes by Willem Leendert Pieter Karel Baerveldt
advertentie in archief
Timeline Willem Leendert Pieter Karel Baerveldt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baerveldt
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Baerveldt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baerveldt.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baerveldt.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 1, 1928)
- The temperature on November 1, 1928 was between 8.8 °C and 10.6 °C and averaged 9.9 °C. There was 16.1 mm of rain. There was -0.1 hours of sunshine (0%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1928: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- Major riot during a wharf strike in Port Adelaide involving up 4,000 waterside workers
- Sweden begins a tradition of eating Gustavus Adolphus pastries to commemorate the king.
- President of the Republic of China Zhang Zuolin is assassinated by Japanese agents.