Personal data Jan Baerveldt
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Baerveldt
Household of Jan Baerveldt
He is married to (Not public) on July 12, 1962 at Alphen A/D Rijn,zu, Nederland, he was 28 years old.
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
Timeline Jan Baerveldt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baerveldt
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Baerveldt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baerveldt.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baerveldt.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 12, 1962)
- The temperature on July 12, 1962 was between 12.9 °C and 17.9 °C and averaged 14.7 °C. There was 8.9 mm of rain during 3.4 hours. There was 4.1 hours of sunshine (25%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1962: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 12 million citizens.
- Infamous Columbus Day Storm strikes the U.S. Pacific Northwest with record wind velocities; 46 dead and at least U.S. $230 million in damages
- Pete Best replaced by Ringo Starr (Richard Starkey) as drummer for The Beatles.
- A Flying Tiger Line Super Constellation disappears in the western Pacific Ocean, with 107 missing.