Personal data Anna Maria Agatha Könerman
Image(s) Anna Maria Agatha Könerman
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Maria Agatha Könerman
Household of Anna Maria Agatha Könerman
She is married to Ernst Christoffel Baerveldt on August 9, 1871, she was 26 years old.
Timeline Anna Maria Agatha Könerman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Könerman
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Könerman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Könerman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Könerman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 9, 1871)
- The temperature on August 9, 1871 was about 18.4 °C. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Emperor Meiji orders the Abolition of the han system and the establishment of prefectures as local centers of administration. (Traditional Japanese date: July 14, 1871).
- Criminal Tribes Act (CTA) enacted by British rule in India, which named over 160 local communities 'Criminal Tribes', i.e. hereditary criminals. Repealed in 1949, after Independence of India.
- Opening of the first rack railway in Europe, the Rigi-Bahnen on Mount Rigi.