Timeline Wilhelmus Leonardus Baerveldt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baerveldt
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Baerveldt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baerveldt.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baerveldt.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 25, 1912)
- The temperature on September 25, 1912 was between 4.0 °C and 12.8 °C and averaged 7.9 °C. There was 0.6 hours of sunshine (5%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1912: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- In Groton, Connecticut, the first diesel-powered submarine is commissioned.
- While campaigning in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, former president Theodore Roosevelt is shot by saloonkeeper John Schrank. With a fresh flesh wound and the bullet still in him, Roosevelt still delivers his scheduled speech.
- The Cunard liner RMS Carpathia brings 705 survivors from the RMS Titanic to New York City.