Personal data Achille (Chiel) Spanhove
Image(s) Achille (Chiel) Spanhove
Ancestors (and descendant) of Achille Spanhove
Household of Achille (Chiel) Spanhove
He is married to Emma de Maertelaere on September 10, 1904 at Gent, België, he was 27 years old.
They were married in church on .
Geloof: Rooms Katholiek
Timeline Achille (Chiel) Spanhove
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Spanhove
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Spanhove.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Spanhove.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Spanhove.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 10, 1904)
- The temperature on September 10, 1904 was between 8.2 °C and 17.6 °C and averaged 12.8 °C. There was 3.5 hours of sunshine (27%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The Louisiana Purchase Exposition World's Fair opens in St. Louis, Missouri.
- The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- Irish author James Joyce begins a relationship with Nora Barnacle, and subsequently uses the date to set the actions for his novel Ulysses; traditionally "Bloomsday".