Personal data Henri Johannes Maria (Harry) Schackmann
- He was born on October 1, 1932 in Hillegersberg (R'dam), Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- He was baptized in Hillegersberg (R'dam), Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
- Profession: vertegenw./handelsagent.
- Religion: Rooms Katholiek.
- He died on July 19, 1996 in Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, he was 63 years old.
- He is buried on July 24, 1996 in Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
Image(s) Henri Johannes Maria (Harry) Schackmann
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Henri Johannes Maria Schackmann
Household of Henri Johannes Maria (Harry) Schackmann
He is married to (Not public) on November 28, 1956 at Haarlem, Noord-Holland, Nederland, he was 24 years old.
They were married in church on February 15, 1958 in Haarlem, Noord-Holland, Nederland
Geloof: Rooms Katholiek
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
Timeline Henri Johannes Maria (Harry) Schackmann
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schackmann
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 28, 1956)
- The temperature on November 28, 1956 was between 1.0 °C and 7.0 °C and averaged 4.4 °C. There was 7.8 mm of rain during 7.3 hours. There was 2.1 hours of sunshine (26%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from October 13, 1956 to December 22, 1957 the cabinet Drees III, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1956: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11 million citizens.
- Start of Gal Oya riots, the first reported ethnic riots that target minority Sri Lankan Tamils in the Eastern Province. The total number of deaths is reportedly 150.
- U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower announces to the nation that he is running for a second term.
- The first Eurovision Song Contest is held in Lugano, Switzerland