Timeline Johannes Gerardus de Bock
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Bock
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname De Bock.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Bock.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Bock.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 5, 1935)
- The temperature on April 5, 1935 was between -1.1 °C and 6.7 °C and averaged 2.3 °C. There was 10.6 mm of rain during 5.8 hours. There was 6.1 hours of sunshine (46%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 26, 1933 to July 31, 1935 the cabinet Colijn II, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 31, 1935 to June 24, 1937 the cabinet Colijn III, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1935: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- A tornado destroys the 160 metre tall wooden radio tower in Langenberg. As a result of this catastrophe, few wooden towers are constructed after this date.
- A dozen labor leaders come together to announce the creation of the Congress of Industrial Organizations (CIO), an organization charged with advancing industrial unionism.
- First flight of the Douglas DC-3 airplane.