Personal data Anna Domenie
- She was born on October 23, 1884 in Hooge en Lage Zwaluwe, Noord-Brabant, Nederland.
- Profession: dienstbode.
- Religion: Rooms Katholiek.
- She died on April 27, 1911 in Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 26 years old.
- She is buried on May 1, 1911 in Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Domenie
Household of Anna Domenie
She is married to Antonius Schouwenaars on January 18, 1905 at Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 20 years old.
(fiche 98, afb. 27); (fiche 1275, afb. 7); akte 69
Timeline Anna Domenie
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Domenie
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Domenie.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Domenie.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Domenie.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 18, 1905)
- The temperature on January 18, 1905 was between -0.6 °C and 1.9 °C and averaged 0.7 °C. The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Princess Margaret of Connaught marries Gustaf, Crown Prince of Sweden.
- The physics journal Annalen der Physik published Albert Einstein's paper "Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?", introducing the equation E=mc².
- The Partition of Bengal in India takes place.