Personal data Everdina Koelewijn
- She was born on April 4, 1894 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
akte 1956; R'dam 1894 d092v
- Religion: Nederlands Hervormd.
- She died on April 9, 1988 in Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 94 years old.
- She is buried on April 13, 1988 in Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland.
Image(s) Everdina Koelewijn
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Everdina Koelewijn
Household of Everdina Koelewijn
She is married to Otto Baerveldt on October 6, 1915 at Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland, she was 21 years old.
Timeline Everdina Koelewijn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koelewijn
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Koelewijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koelewijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koelewijn.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 6, 1915)
- The temperature on October 6, 1915 was between 5.8 °C and 13.6 °C and averaged 9.0 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 0.6 hours of sunshine (5%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- World War I: The Second Battle of Champagne begins.
- Alexander Graham Bell inaugurates U.S. transcontinental telephone service, speaking from New York to Thomas Watson in San Francisco.
- Kiwanis International is founded in Detroit, Michigan.