Timeline Adam Schouwenaars
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schouwenaars
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 12, 1918)
- The temperature on October 12, 1918 was between 5.7 °C and 13.8 °C and averaged 10.0 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (2%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- The Western Union Cable Office in North Sydney, Nova Scotia receives a top-secret coded message from Europe (that would be sent to Ottawa, Ontario and Washington, DC) that said on November 11, 1918 all fighting would cease on land, sea and in the air.
- World War I: Czechoslovakia is granted independence from Austria-Hungary marking the beginning of independent Czechoslovak state, after 300 years.
- First airmail service in Canada from Montreal to Toronto.