Timeline Adam Schouwenaars
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schouwenaars
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 12, 1918)
- The temperature on October 12, 1918 was between 5.7 °C and 13.8 °C and averaged 10.0 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (2%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- Mehmed Talat Pasha and the Young Turk (C.U.P.) ministry resign and sign an armistice, ending Ottoman participation in World War I.
- The Ottoman Empire signs an armistice with the Allies, ending the First World War in the Middle East.
- An explosion kills more than 100 and destroys the T.A. Gillespie Company Shell Loading Plant in Sayreville, New Jersey. Fires and explosions continue for three days forcing massive evacuations and spreading ordnance over a wide area, pieces of which were still being found in 2007.