Timeline Adam Schouwenaars
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schouwenaars
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 12, 1918)
- The temperature on October 12, 1918 was between 5.7 °C and 13.8 °C and averaged 10.0 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (2%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- World War I: The Hindenburg Line is broken by Allied forces. Bulgaria signs an armistice.
- Latvia declares its independence from Russia.
- The Twin Peaks Tunnel in San Francisco, California begins service as the longest streetcar tunnel in the world at 11,920 feet (3,633 meters) long.