Personal data Earl Tippit [Wl]
Ancestors (and descendant) of Earl Tippit
Household of Earl Tippit [Wl]
He is married to Ella Magness on August 7, 1914, he was 16 years old.
Timeline Earl Tippit [Wl]
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Tippit
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Tippit.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Tippit.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Tippit.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 7, 1914)
- The temperature on August 7, 1914 was between 13.2 °C and 17.8 °C and averaged 14.8 °C. There was 7.1 mm of rain. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1914: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.2 million citizens.
- World War I: The German minelayer Königin Luise lay a minefield about 40 miles of the Thames Estuary (Lowestoft). She is intercepted and sunk by the British light-cruiser HMS Amphion.
- World War I: The creation of the Canadian Automobile Machine Gun Brigade, the first fully mechanized unit in the British Army.
- The Schoenstatt Movement is founded in Germany.