- The temperature on December 14, 1887 was about 4.6 °C. There was 0.6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 20 » The United States Senate allows the Navy to lease Pearl Harbor as a naval base.
- April 4 » Argonia, Kansas elects Susanna M. Salter as the first female mayor in the United States.
- June 8 » Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- September 5 » A fire at the Theatre Royal, Exeter, kills 186.
- November 9 » The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- November 13 » Bloody Sunday clashes in central London.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Wink en Schmaltz
has been compiled by Rein Wink
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Rein Wink, "Genealogie Wink en Schmaltz", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-wink-en-schmaltz/I69045.php : accessed August 15, 2022), "Cornelis Knip (1810-1887)".