Personal data Caroline Catharine Wilhelmine (of Carolina Catharina Wilhelmina) Lagarde
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Caroline Catharine Wilhelmine Lagarde
Household of Caroline Catharine Wilhelmine (of Carolina Catharina Wilhelmina) Lagarde
She is married to Johann Friedrich Wiebus on July 19, 1890 at Ambarawa Nederland Indie, she was 19 years old.Source 3
www.indischfamiliearchief.nl, Semarangsch handels- en advertentieblad
Timeline Caroline Catharine Wilhelmine (of Carolina Catharina Wilhelmina) Lagarde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lagarde
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lagarde.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lagarde.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lagarde.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 19, 1890)
- The temperature on July 19, 1890 was about 11.9 °C. There was 18 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1890: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- King William III of the Netherlands dies without a male heir and a special law is passed to allow his daughter Princess Wilhelmina to become his heir.
- Nellie Bly completes her round-the-world journey in 72 days.
- A tornado strikes Louisville, Kentucky, killing 76 and injuring 200.