- ovl akte
- RHC Dr ovl akte 17-04-1841, akte 18
- RHC Dr dtb pag419
Albert Bartels uit Cloosterveen
- RHC Dr
Albert Bartels Klok weduwnaar en Aaltien Mannes uit Diever
Timeline Albert Bartelds Klok
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Klok
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Klok.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Klok.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Klok.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 20, 1785)
- The temperature on February 20, 1785 was about -3 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- 'Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus)' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as 'Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden')
- In the year 1785: Source: Wikipedia
- John Walter publishes the first issue of the Daily Universal Register (later renamed The Times).
- The University of Georgia is founded, the first public university in the United States.
- Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier, co-pilot of the first-ever manned flight (1783), and his companion, Pierre Romain, become the first-ever casualties of an air crash when their hot air balloon explodes during their attempt to cross the English Channel.