Personal data Hendrika Rosetta Wilhelmina Vos
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrika Rosetta Wilhelmina Vos
Household of Hendrika Rosetta Wilhelmina Vos
She is married to Mees Visser.
They got married on May 9, 1895
, she was 22 years old.
Timeline Hendrika Rosetta Wilhelmina Vos
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vos
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Vos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vos.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vos.
- The temperature on July 7, 1872 was about 27.7 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The atmospheric humidity was 40%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 11 » Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- September 18 » King Oscar II accedes to the throne of Sweden–Norway.
- November 9 » The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- November 30 » The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- December 4 » The crewless American brigantine Mary Celeste, drifting in the Atlantic, is discovered by the Canadian brig Dei Gratia. The ship has been abandoned for nine days but is only slightly damaged. Her master Benjamin Briggs and all nine others known to have been on board are never accounted for.
- December 21 » Challenger expedition: HMSChallenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth, England.
- The temperature on May 9, 1895 was about 15.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 64%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1895: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- February 9 » William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- February 24 » Revolution breaks out in Baire, a town near Santiago de Cuba, beginning the Cuban War of Independence, that ends with the Spanish–American War in 1898.
- May 7 » In Saint Petersburg, Russian scientist Alexander Stepanovich Popov demonstrates to the Russian Physical and Chemical Society his invention, the Popov lightning detector—a primitive radio receiver. In some parts of the former Soviet Union the anniversary of this day is celebrated as Radio Day.
- May 25 » Playwright, poet and novelist Oscar Wilde is convicted of "committing acts of gross indecency with other male persons" and sentenced to serve two years in prison.
- June 20 » The Kiel Canal, crossing the base of the Jutland peninsula and the busiest artificial waterway in the world, is officially opened.
- December 28 » Wilhelm Röntgen publishes a paper detailing his discovery of a new type of radiation, which later will be known as x-rays.