Personal data Pieter Teunisz Stehouwer
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Teunisz Stehouwer
Timeline Pieter Teunisz Stehouwer
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stehouwer
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1622: Source: Wikipedia
- March 12 » Ignatius of Loyola and Francis Xavier, founders of the Society of Jesus, are canonized by the Roman Catholic Church.
- March 22 » Jamestown massacre: Algonquians kill 347 English settlers around Jamestown, Virginia, a third of the colony's population, during the Second Anglo-Powhatan War.
- April 22 » The Capture of Ormuz by the East India Company ends Portuguese control of Hormuz Island.
- June 24 » Battle of Macau: The Dutch make a failed attempt to capture Macau.
- December 18 » Portuguese forces score a military victory over the Kingdom of Kongo at the Battle of Mbumbi in present-day Angola.
- December 22 » The town of Bucaramanga, Colombia, is founded by Andres Paes de Sotomayor.