Personal data Bastiaan Teunisz Stehouwer
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bastiaan Teunisz Stehouwer
Timeline Bastiaan Teunisz Stehouwer
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stehouwer
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1619: Source: Wikipedia
- May 13 » Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is executed in The Hague after being convicted of treason.
- June 10 » Thirty Years' War: Battle of Záblatí, a turning point in the Bohemian Revolt.
- July 30 » In Jamestown, Virginia, the first Colonial European representative assembly in the Americas, the Virginia General Assembly, convenes for the first time.
- August 28 » Election of Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor.
- November 7 » Elizabeth Stuart is crowned Queen of Bohemia.
- December 4 » Thirty-eight colonists arrive at Berkeley Hundred, Virginia. The group's charter proclaims that the day "be yearly and perpetually kept holy as a day of thanksgiving to Almighty God."