Personal data Arij Teunisz Stehouwer
Ancestors (and descendant) of Arij Teunisz Stehouwer
Timeline Arij Teunisz Stehouwer
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stehouwer
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1608: Source: Wikipedia
- January 17 » Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia surprises an Oromo army at Ebenat; his army reportedly kills 12,000 Oromo at the cost of 400 of his men.
- March 18 » Susenyos is formally crowned Emperor of Ethiopia.
- April 19 » In Ireland: O'Doherty's Rebellion is launched by the Burning of Derry.
- May 14 » The Protestant Union, a coalition of Protestant German states, is founded to defend the rights, land and safety of each member against the Catholic Church and Catholic German states.
- July 3 » Québec City is founded by Samuel de Champlain.
- September 10 » John Smith is elected council president of Jamestown, Virginia.