Personal data Teunis Aartsz Stehouwer
- He was born about 1575 in Rijsoord.
- The biological father is Aart Stehouwer
- This information was last updated on March 17, 2010.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Teunis Aartsz Stehouwer
Household of Teunis Aartsz Stehouwer
He is married to Mariken Jacobsdr Cappetein.
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Rijsoord on April 20, 1602.
They got married on April 26, 1602
Timeline Teunis Aartsz Stehouwer
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stehouwer
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1602: Source: Wikipedia
- March 20 » The Dutch East India Company is established.
- November 8 » The Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford is opened to the public.
- December 11 » A surprise attack by forces under the command of Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy, and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, is repelled by the citizens of Geneva. (Commemorated annually by the Fête de l'Escalade.