- Digitaal Joods Monument (website joodsmonument)
- Huwelijksakte Jacob Trijtel
Archiefnaam: Stadsarchief Rotterdam
Bron type: BS Huwelijk
Timeline Jacob Trijtel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Trijtel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Trijtel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Trijtel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Trijtel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 13, 1918)
- The temperature on November 13, 1918 was between 1.0 °C and 8.4 °C and averaged 4.8 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. There was -0.1 hours of sunshine (0%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.6 million citizens.
- On the orders of the Bolshevik Party carried out by Cheka, Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and his immediate family and retainers are murdered at the Ipatiev House in Ekaterinburg, Russia.
- Estonian Declaration of Independence.
- The Podgorica Assembly votes for "union of the people", declaring assimilation into the Kingdom of Serbia.