Personal data Hendrik Pouwels van Agteren
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrik Pouwels van Agteren
Household of Hendrik Pouwels van Agteren
He is married to Beertje Willems.
on December 15, 1782
, he was 36 years old.
Timeline Hendrik Pouwels van Agteren
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Agteren
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Agteren.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Agteren.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Agteren.
- The temperature on November 27, 1746 was about 0.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south by west. Weather type: zeer betrokken omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1746: Source: Wikipedia
- January 8 » Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- April 16 » The Battle of Culloden is fought between the French-supported Jacobites and the British Hanoverian forces commanded by William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland, in Scotland. After the battle many highland traditions were banned and the Highlands of Scotland were cleared of inhabitants.
- June 16 » War of the Austrian Succession: Austria and Sardinia defeat a Franco-Spanish army at the Battle of Piacenza.
- October 22 » The College of New Jersey (later renamed Princeton University) receives its charter.
- The temperature on December 15, 1782 was about 1.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south. Weather type: betrokken sneeuw. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1782: Source: Wikipedia
- January 15 » Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris addresses the U.S. Congress to recommend establishment of a national mint and decimal coinage.
- March 16 » American Revolutionary War: Spanish troops capture the British-held island of Roatán.
- May 6 » Construction begins on the Grand Palace, the royal residence of the King of Siam in Bangkok, at the command of King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- June 10 » King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke (Rama I) of Siam (modern day Thailand) is crowned.
- September 14 » American Revolutionary War: Review of the French troops under General Rochambeau by General George Washington at Verplanck's Point, New York.
- November 30 » American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris: In Paris, representatives from the United States and Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- 1710 » Robert Lowth, English bishop and academic († 1787)
- 1746 » Increase Sumner, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 5th Governor of Massachusetts († 1799)
- 1746 » Robert R. Livingston, American lawyer and politician, 1st United States Secretary for Foreign Affairs († 1813)
- 1754 » Georg Forster, German-Polish ethnologist and journalist († 1794)
- 1759 » Franz Krommer, Czech violinist and composer († 1831)
- 1779 » Aimé, duc de Clermont-Tonnerre, French general and politician, French Minister of Defence († 1865)
The publication Genealogie Van Melzen
has been compiled by Anton van Melzen
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Anton van Melzen, "Genealogie Van Melzen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-van-melzen/I111869.php : accessed September 19, 2021), "Hendrik Pouwels van Agteren (1746-????)".