Personal data Berendina Lindeschot
Ancestors (and descendant) of Berendina Lindeschot
Household of Berendina Lindeschot
She is married to Johan Georg Hirth on April 8, 1871 at Doesburg(Geld), she was 26 years old.
Gelders Archief Algemeen Toegangnr: 0207
Inventarisnr: 5675 Gemeente: Doesburg
Soort akte: Huwelijksakte Aktenummer: 10
beroep bg.: ziekenvader; beroep bruid: zonder beroep; beroep vader bg.: -; beroep moeder bg.: geen beroep vermeld; beroep vader bd.: timmerman; beroep moeder bd.: zonder beroep
Timeline Berendina Lindeschot
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lindeschot
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 8, 1871)
- The temperature on April 8, 1871 was about 10.3 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The atmospheric humidity was 38%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The U.S. Army issued an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- Henry Morton Stanley locates missing explorer and missionary, Dr. David Livingstone in Ujiji, near Lake Tanganyika, allegedly greeting him with the words, "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?".
- Otto von Bismarck is appointed Chancellor of the German Empire.