Personal data Johann Arnold STELTENPOHL
- He was born in the year 1679 in Steinfeld(Duitsland).
- This information was last updated on March 15, 2010.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johann Arnold STELTENPOHL
Household of Johann Arnold STELTENPOHL
He is married to Catharina Elisabeth KRAP.
They got married on April 24, 1708
at Steinfeld(Duitsland), he was 29 years old.
Timeline Johann Arnold STELTENPOHL
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname STELTENPOHL
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1708: Source: Wikipedia
- March 11 » Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- March 23 » James Francis Edward Stuart lands at the Firth of Forth as part of the planned French invasion of Britain.
- September 11 » Charles XII of Sweden stops his march to conquer Moscow outside Smolensk, marking the turning point in the Great Northern War. The army is defeated nine months later in the Battle of Poltava, and the Swedish Empire ceases to be a major power.
- October 9 » Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
The publication Stamboom Van Limbeek
has been compiled by B.G. van limbeek
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
B.G. van limbeek, "Stamboom Van Limbeek", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-van-limbeek/I2697.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "Johann Arnold STELTENPOHL (1679-????)".