Personal data Nomo Nescio van Lier
Ancestors (and descendant) of Nomo Nescio van Lier
Genlias akte 27
Timeline Nomo Nescio van Lier
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Lier
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Van Lier.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Lier.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Lier.
- The temperature on March 3, 1876 was about 9.6 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 18 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 80%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 15 » The first newspaper in Afrikaans, Die Afrikaanse Patriot, is published in Paarl.
- February 2 » The National League of Professional Baseball Clubs of Major League Baseball is formed.
- February 14 » Alexander Graham Bell applies for a patent for the telephone, as does Elisha Gray.
- February 26 » Japan and Korea sign a treaty granting Japanese citizens extraterritoriality rights, opening three ports to Japanese trade, and ending Korea's status as a tributary state of Qing dynasty China.
- October 4 » The Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas opens as the first public college in Texas.
- November 17 » Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's "Slavonic March" is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Brenda van Lier, "Genealogie Van Lier, Bertke, Wolschrijn en Zwartjes", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-van-lier/I1082634852.php : accessed June 13, 2021), "Nomo Nescio van Lier (1876)".