Personal data Wilhelmus Hubertus Cornelissen
- He was born on January 6, 1841 in Tilburg.
geboren op 6 jan 1841 Tilburg
mede-aangever : Hendrik van Lierop, landbouwer oud 64 jaar. Martinus Obbens, kleermaker oud 27 jaar
geboren rond 1841 Tilburg
overleden op 24 apr 1901 Tilburg
woonplaats: Tilburg (Kerk)
Aangegeven door Charles Cornelis Cornelissen, zoon.
- Profession: poelier.
- He died on April 24, 1901 in Tilburg, he was 60 years old.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wilhelmus Hubertus Cornelissen
Household of Wilhelmus Hubertus Cornelissen
He is married to Cornelia van Strien on May 1, 1867 at Tilburg, he was 26 years old.
Timeline Wilhelmus Hubertus Cornelissen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Cornelissen
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 1, 1867)
- The temperature on May 1, 1867 was about 11.6 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 71%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- United States claims Midway Atoll, the first territory annexed outside Continental limits.
- Fenian bomb explodes in Clerkenwell, London, killing six.