Personal data Johannes Cornelis van Berkel
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Cornelis van Berkel
Household of Johannes Cornelis van Berkel
He is married to Catharina Ketelaars on September 27, 1899 at Tilburg, he was 24 years old.
Timeline Johannes Cornelis van Berkel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Berkel
- The temperature on July 12, 1875 was about 15.1 °C. There was 0.4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 20 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 3 » Georges Bizet's opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra-Comique in Paris.
- March 15 » Archbishop of New York John McCloskey is named the first cardinal in the United States.
- May 20 » Signing of the Metre Convention by 17 nations leading to the establishment of the International System of Units.
- July 9 » The Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule begins, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- September 3 » The first official game of polo is played in Argentina after being introduced by British ranchers.
- October 16 » Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.
- The temperature on September 27, 1899 was about 12.8 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1899: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 17 » The United States takes possession of Wake Island in the Pacific Ocean.
- March 31 » Malolos, capital of the First Philippine Republic, is captured by American forces.
- May 8 » The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- June 7 » American Temperance crusader Carrie Nation begins her campaign of vandalizing alcohol-serving establishments by destroying the inventory in a saloon in Kiowa, Kansas.
- July 26 » Ulises Heureaux, the 27th President of the Dominican Republic, is assassinated.
- November 28 » The Second Boer War: a British column is engaged by Boer forces at the Battle of Modder River; although the Boers withdraw, the British suffer heavy casualties.
- 1872 » Emil Hácha, Czech lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Czechoslovakia († 1945)
- 1876 » Alphaeus Philemon Cole, American artist, engraver and etcher († 1988)
- 1876 » Max Jacob, French poet, painter, and critic († 1944)
- 1878 » Peeter Põld, Estonian scientist and politician, 1st Estonian Minister of Education († 1930)
- 1879 » Han Yong-un, Korean poet († 1944)
- 1879 » Margherita Piazzola Beloch, Italian mathematician († 1976)