- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1690: Source: Wikipedia
- February 3 » The colony of Massachusetts issues the first paper money in the Americas.
- February 15 » Constantin Cantemir, Prince of Moldavia, and the Holy Roman Empire sign a secret treaty in Sibiu, stipulating that Moldavia would support the actions led by the House of Habsburg against the Ottoman Empire.
- June 14 » King William III of England (William of Orange) lands in Ireland to confront the former King James II.
- July 1 » Glorious Revolution: Battle of the Boyne in Ireland (as reckoned under the Julian calendar).
- August 24 » Job Charnock of the East India Company establishes a factory in Calcutta, an event formerly considered the founding of the city (in 2003 the Calcutta High Court ruled that the city's foundation date is unknown).
- September 25 » Publick Occurrences Both Forreign and Domestick, the first newspaper to appear in the Americas, is published for the first and only time.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Van Baak
has been compiled by H.K. van baak
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
H.K. van baak, "Genealogie Van Baak", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-van-baak/I2723.php : accessed February 6, 2023), "Willemijntje Adriaansdr. Hoogeveen".