Personal data Wolf David Lijmer
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wolf David Lijmer
Household of Wolf David Lijmer
He is married to Judith Hijman Moscou.
Timeline Wolf David Lijmer
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lijmer
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lijmer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lijmer.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lijmer.
- The temperature on July 7, 1896 was about 20.8 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 64%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- March 1 » Henri Becquerel discovers radioactive decay.
- May 18 » Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- June 15 » The deadliest tsunami in Japan's history kills more than 22,000 people.
- July 9 » William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- November 1 » A picture showing the bare breasts of a woman appears in National Geographic magazine for the first time.
- November 17 » The Western Pennsylvania Hockey League, which later became the first ice hockey league to openly trade and hire players, began play at Pittsburgh's Schenley Park Casino.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Fred Swaab, "Genealogie Swaab-Hoogland tot 14 verwantschappen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-swaab-hoogland/I18689.php : accessed October 17, 2021), "Wolf David Lijmer (1825-1896)".