- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1692: Source: Wikipedia
- February 13 » Massacre of Glencoe: Almost 80 Macdonalds at Glen Coe, Scotland are killed early in the morning for not promptly pledging allegiance to the new king, William of Orange.
- March 1 » Sarah Good, Sarah Osborne and Tituba are brought before local magistrates in Salem Village, Massachusetts, beginning what would become known as the Salem witch trials.
- June 2 » Bridget Bishop is the first person to be tried for witchcraft in Salem, Massachusetts; she was found guilty and later hanged.
- June 7 » Port Royal, Jamaica, is hit by a catastrophic earthquake; in just three minutes, 1,600 people are killed and 3,000 are seriously injured.
- September 22 » The last hanging of those convicted of witchcraft in the Salem witch trials; others are all eventually released.
- October 12 » The Salem witch trials are ended by a letter from the governor of the Massachusetts Bay Province.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Spierenburg
has been compiled by G. Spierenburg
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
G. Spierenburg, "Genealogie Spierenburg", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-spierenburg/I1069741190.php : accessed January 30, 2023), "Leuntje van der Boon (1692-????)".