Emailcontact: Jeroen van der Heijden/20111116
Timeline Daniel van Achteren
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Achteren
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 15, 1931)
- The temperature on April 15, 1931 was between 5.8 °C and 13.3 °C and averaged 8.5 °C. There was 3.1 hours of sunshine (22%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1931: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.9 million citizens.
- United Airlines begins service (as Boeing Air Transport).
- The Constituent Cortes approves the constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- Hanging of Omar Mukhtar.