Personal data Caatje HOESOO
Ancestors (and descendant) of Caatje HOESOO
Household of Caatje HOESOO
Event (Buiten echt) .
- Doopboek van de Nederduitsch Gereformeerde Gemeente
Timeline Caatje HOESOO
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname HOESOO
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname HOESOO.
- Check the information Open Archives has about HOESOO.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching HOESOO.
- The temperature on April 8, 1778 was about 0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1778: Source: Wikipedia
- February 6 » New York became the third state to ratify the Articles of Confederation.
- June 18 » American Revolutionary War: British troops abandon Philadelphia.
- September 7 » American Revolutionary War: France invades Dominica in the British West Indies, before Britain is even aware of France's involvement in the war.
- September 19 » The Continental Congress passes the first United States federal budget.
- November 26 » In the Hawaiian Islands, Captain James Cook becomes the first European to visit Maui.
- December 29 » American Revolutionary War: Three thousand British soldiers under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Archibald Campbell capture Savannah, Georgia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lucas van Heeren, "Voornaeme Geslachte en Eenvoudige Luyde", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-schapekoppen/I239512.php : accessed August 2, 2021), "Caatje HOESOO (1778-????)".