Personal data Josijna BAGGERMAN
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Josijna BAGGERMAN
- Family Search / E. S. Mensink
Timeline Josijna BAGGERMAN
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname BAGGERMAN
- The temperature on December 2, 1766 was about 5.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northeast. Weather type: donker. Special wheather fenomena: dauw. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1766: Source: Wikipedia
- March 5 » Antonio de Ulloa, the first Spanish governor of Louisiana, arrives in New Orleans.
- March 18 » American Revolution: The British Parliament repeals the Stamp Act.
- July 1 » François-Jean de la Barre, a young French nobleman, is tortured and beheaded before his body is burnt on a pyre along with a copy of Voltaire's Dictionnaire philosophique nailed to his torso for the crime of not saluting a Roman Catholic religious procession in Abbeville, France.
- November 10 » The last colonial governor of New Jersey, William Franklin, signs the charter of Queen's College (later renamed Rutgers University).
- December 2 » Swedish parliament approved the Swedish Freedom of the Press Act and implemented it as a ground law, thus being first in the world with freedom of speech.
- December 25 » Mapuches in Chile launch a series of surprise attacks against the Spanish starting the Mapuche uprising of 1766.
- 1738 » Richard Montgomery, Irish-American general († 1775)
- 1754 » William Cooper, American judge and politician, founded Cooperstown, New York († 1809)
- 1759 » James Edward Smith, English botanist and mycologist, founded the Linnean Society († 1828)
- 1760 » John Breckinridge, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 5th United States Attorney General († 1806)
- 1760 » Joseph Graetz, German organist, composer, and educator († 1826)
- 1810 » Henry Yesler, American businessman and politician, 7th Mayor of Seattle († 1892)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lucas van Heeren, "Voornaeme Geslachte en Eenvoudige Luyde", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-schapekoppen/I124187.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Josijna BAGGERMAN (1766-????)".