Personal data Christiaan BAGGERMAN
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Christiaan BAGGERMAN
Household of Christiaan BAGGERMAN
He is married to Gesina KEMPINK.Source 2
- Family Search / E. S. Mensink
- Family Search
Timeline Christiaan BAGGERMAN
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname BAGGERMAN
- The temperature on December 11, 1763 was about 8.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south by east. Weather type: mottig geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1763: Source: Wikipedia
- February 10 » French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- July 31 » Odawa Chief Pontiac's forces defeat British troops at the Battle of Bloody Run during Pontiac's War.
- August 5 » Pontiac's War: Battle of Bushy Run: British forces led by Henry Bouquet defeat Chief Pontiac's Indians at Bushy Run.
- September 1 » Catherine II of Russia endorses Ivan Betskoy's plans for a Foundling Home in Moscow.
- September 14 » Seneca warriors defeat British forces at the Battle of Devil's Hole during Pontiac's War.
- October 7 » King George III issues the Royal Proclamation of 1763, closing Indigenous lands in North America north and west of the Alleghenies to white settlements.
- 1725 » George Mason, American lawyer and politician († 1792)
- 1758 » Carl Friedrich Zelter, German composer, conductor, and educator († 1832)
- 1761 » Gian Domenico Romagnosi, Italian physicist, economist, and jurist († 1835)
- 1781 » David Brewster, Scottish physicist, mathematician, and astronomer († 1868)
- 1801 » Christian Dietrich Grabbe, German poet and playwright († 1836)
- 1803 » Hector Berlioz, French composer, conductor, and critic († 1869)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lucas van Heeren, "Voornaeme Geslachte en Eenvoudige Luyde", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-schapekoppen/I124186.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Christiaan BAGGERMAN (1763-????)".