Personal data Jenneke BAGGERMAN
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jenneke BAGGERMAN
- Family Search / E. S. Mensink
Timeline Jenneke BAGGERMAN
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname BAGGERMAN
- The temperature on September 30, 1759 was about 13.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1759: Source: Wikipedia
- January 11 » The first American life insurance company, the Corporation for Relief of Poor and Distressed Presbyterian Ministers and of the Poor and Distressed Widows and Children of the Presbyterian Ministers (now part of Unum Group), is incorporated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- May 1 » Josiah Wedgwood founds the Wedgwood pottery company in Great Britain.
- July 25 » French and Indian War: In Western New York, British forces capture Fort Niagara from the French, who subsequently abandon Fort Rouillé.
- August 1 » Seven Years' War: The Battle of Minden, an allied Anglo-German army victory over the French. In Britain this was one of a number of events that constituted the Annus Mirabilis of 1759 and is celebrated as Minden Day by certain British Army regiments.
- September 13 » Battle of the Plains of Abraham: the British defeat the French near Quebec City in the Seven Years' War, known in the United States as the French and Indian War.
- September 18 » French and Indian War: The Articles of Capitulation of Quebec are signed.
- 1710 » John Russell, 4th Duke of Bedford, English politician, Lord President of the Council († 1771)
- 1714 » Étienne Bonnot de Condillac, French epistemologist and philosopher († 1780)
- 1732 » Jacques Necker, Swiss-French politician, Prime Minister of France († 1804)
- 1743 » Christian Ehregott Weinlig, German cantor and composer († 1813)
- 1765 » José María Morelos, Mexican priest and general († 1815)
- 1800 » Decimus Burton, English architect, designed the Pharos Lighthouse († 1881)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lucas van Heeren, "Voornaeme Geslachte en Eenvoudige Luyde", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-schapekoppen/I124185.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Jenneke BAGGERMAN (1759-????)".