Personal data Bastiaan BAGGERMAN
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bastiaan BAGGERMAN
Notes about Bastiaan BAGGERMAN
Bruidegom (1741) Bastiaan Florusse Baggerman, wonende te Werkendam
Johanna Hendrick van Sant, jongedochter, wonende te Sleeuwijk
Timeline Bastiaan BAGGERMAN
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname BAGGERMAN
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1697: Source: Wikipedia
- March 13 » Nojpetén, capital of the last independent Maya kingdom, fell to Spanish conquistadors, the final step in the Spanish conquest of Guatemala.
- March 26 » Safavid government troops take control of Basra
- May 7 » Stockholm's royal castle (dating back to medieval times) is destroyed by fire. It is replaced in the 18th century by the current Royal Palace.
- September 5 » War of the Grand Alliance: A French warship commanded by Captain Pierre Le Moyne d'Iberville defeated an English squadron at the Battle of Hudson's Bay.
- September 11 » Battle of Zenta: a major engagement in the Great Turkish War (1683–1699) and one of the most decisive defeats in Ottoman history.
- November 9 » Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lucas van Heeren, "Voornaeme Geslachte en Eenvoudige Luyde", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-schapekoppen/I121017.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Bastiaan BAGGERMAN (1697-????)".