Personal data Franciscus Sassen Pieters
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Franciscus Sassen
Household of Franciscus Sassen Pieters
He is married to Margaretha de Ruiter on April 2, 1880 at Mijdrecht, he was 23 years old.Source 1
- WieWasWie (voorheen Genlias) (Internetsite)
- , 385-1-Aalsmeer-huwelijk-28-21/09/1905 Noord-Hollands Archief, Burgelijke stand (Akte)
- Internetsite, Digitale Stamboom Kennemerland
Timeline Franciscus Sassen Pieters
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Sassen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Sassen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Sassen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Sassen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 2, 1880)
- The temperature on April 2, 1880 was about 11.1 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- John Philip Sousa becomes leader of the United States Marine Band.
- Second Anglo-Afghan War: Battle of Maiwand ? In a pyrrhic victory, Afghan forces led by Ayub Khan defeat the British Army in battle near Maiwand, Afghanistan.
- Construction of Cologne Cathedral, the most famous landmark in Cologne, Germany, is completed.