Timeline Karel Antonie van Doorn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Doorn
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Van Doorn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Doorn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Doorn.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 14, 1882)
- The temperature on June 14, 1882 was about 13.1 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1882: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The first United States Labor Day parade is held in New York City.
- The Triple Alliance between Germany, Austria-Hungary and Italy is formed.
- Britain's first electric trams run in East London.