Timeline Frederica Allart van Hackfort
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hackfort
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hackfort.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hackfort.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hackfort.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1692: Source: Wikipedia
- February 13 » Massacre of Glencoe: Almost 80 Macdonalds at Glen Coe, Scotland are killed early in the morning for not promptly pledging allegiance to the new king, William of Orange.
- March 1 » Sarah Good, Sarah Osborne and Tituba are brought before local magistrates in Salem Village, Massachusetts, beginning what would become known as the Salem witch trials.
- June 2 » Bridget Bishop is the first person to be tried for witchcraft in Salem, Massachusetts; she was found guilty and later hanged.
- June 7 » Port Royal, Jamaica, is hit by a catastrophic earthquake; in just three minutes, 1,600 people are killed and 3,000 are seriously injured.
- September 22 » The last hanging of those convicted of witchcraft in the Salem witch trials; others are all eventually released.
- October 12 » The Salem witch trials are ended by a letter from the governor of the Massachusetts Bay Province.
The publication Genealogie Rijk Meijer
has been compiled by Clemens Meijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Clemens Meijer, "Genealogie Rijk Meijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-rijk-meijer/I12301.php : accessed September 18, 2021), "Frederica Allart van Hackfort (± 1670-< 1705)".