- Graaf Filips III (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1555 till 1581 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1570: Source: Wikipedia
- January 23 » James Stewart, 1st Earl of Moray, regent for the infant King James VI of Scotland, is assassinated by firearm, the first recorded instance of such.
- May 20 » Cartographer Abraham Ortelius issues Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, the first modern atlas.
- September 10 » Spanish Jesuit missionaries land in present-day Virginia to establish the short-lived Ajacán Mission.
- November 1 » The All Saints' Flood devastates the Dutch coast.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Richard Remmé, "Genealogy Richard Remmé, The Hague, Netherlands", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-richard-remme/I533364.php : accessed February 8, 2023), "Francis Heber (< 1570-????)".