Personal data Catherine Brink
- She was born in the year 1772 in Walpack, Sussex County, New Jersey.
- She died after 1831 in Condor, New York.
- This information was last updated on July 23, 2016.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catherine Brink
Household of Catherine Brink
She is married to Cornelius Taylor.
on October 28, 1790
at Minisink Reformed Dutch Church, Sussex County, New Jersey, she was 18 years old.
- "http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GED&db=delamontagne," supplied by Stewart, 10 jan 2016.Gedcom : rootsweb, Descendants of Jean Mousnier de la MONTAGNE (1595-1670), compiled by Lois Stewart Society of Descendants of Johannes de la Montagne [(E-ADDRESS) FOR PRIVATE USE\,]
Timeline Catherine Brink
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Brink
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Brink.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Brink.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Brink.
- The temperature on October 28, 1790 was about 3.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1790: Source: Wikipedia
- May 31 » Manuel Quimper explores the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- July 9 » The Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian Baltic fleet.
- July 31 » The first U.S. patent is issued, to inventor Samuel Hopkins for a potash process.
- September 25 » Four Great Anhui Troupes introduce Anhui opera to Beijing in honor of the Qianlong Emperor's eightieth birthday.
- October 22 » Northwest Indian War: Native American forces defeat the United States in the Harmar Campaign.
- December 17 » The Aztec calendar stone is discovered at El Zócalo, Mexico City.